Friday, February 12, 2010

P.S. I love you

Now this is coming straight from the heart.
I just watched P.S.- I love you and guess what, it's beautiful!
Not because it has some fairytale ending but because it is just so true! Life ain't easy, but then nothing worth the effort ever is.
We all live and love and it is foolish to say that we won't love again after we lose a loved one. Our heart is too big and we are nothing but a fish out of a pond without love to feed upon.
I'm not doing a very good job of expressing myself here but it's just that I am so moved. Right now, I don't care about my words being beautiful or anything. All I want to do is share what I am feeling. Not everything has to be beautifully expressed. Sometimes it's just beautiful to feel.

One thing is for sure, it is not about being faithful to a memory, but being faithful to the person when he is alive and living next to you.
Just to make the one you love feel special, just so he KNOWS, go ahead this minute and tell that person how much you love him/her! That's sure as hell where I am heading!

P.S.- I love you

P.P.S- Irish men are damn sexy!

4 comments:

sol said...

I think expressing yourself is beautiful in itself!

keep being beautiful deborshee!c

Anonymous said...

I thought u would like Brits more ;)

Feel your way all through, you are headed the right way I'm sure ^_^

GYPSYWOMAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivier Franconetti Benamor said...

Yeah!!!...for you...

"volveránlas oscuras golondrinas..."

Salud!