Thursday, March 18, 2010

Memories....


I gaze at the distant sky and a strange feeling envelops me,
 A strong yearning to bring back all that has been,
To relive the moments I took so for granted,
I see fleeting thoughts of a lovely yesterday,
Bittersweet memories of all that has been,
 A reluctance to leave behind this haven of warmth and love,
A desire to prolong every minute,
What would you call this?
The END of a life changing experience.


P.S. - This post is dedicated to the end of my college years

3 comments:

karen said...

I see this more as a beginning to a new life experience...be not afraid...open the doors of perception.
Wishing you all the best on your new adventure

xoxox

GYPSYWOMAN said...

absolutely a new beginning - for every door that closes, another opens! new and exciting things await you!!! enter with eagerness!

epasen said...

I know you can do it my love. G'luck hun! XXX Emmi