A few truths about human nature. Correct me if I'm wrong for I speak from my experiences and wonder if I am getting too cynical at times-
- One can't be truly happy for someone else till the time that person is secure in his/her own happiness.
- A person who can help others has already helped himself on more than one occasion.
- We feel sad for a friend who stays behind us but at the time it hurts more when the same friend goes ahead and we are the one left standing behind.
- Sometimes, just sometimes this rational mind of ours LOVES to lose control and do something so uncharacteristic that even we ourselves are left shocked! But the truth is, we just need to let go at times!
- We can NEVER do anything in isolation. To bring out the best in us, we need this competition which strengthens our desire to explore our innermost potentials and build upon them. We need each other through success and failure..through it all.
- Life is empty without love (atleast for me) and without our loved ones around us, our soul will be starved of the nourishment it needs. I, for one, feel that all of us need love to thrive.
P.S- Wonder how so many things came to me in one go. But they did and I would like to know what you think about it.