Wednesday, October 21, 2009

KNOCK KNOCK..LOVE IS FINALLY HERE..

Dear friends,

My baby is coming to visit me after almost a year and will be here for a week. I won't be active for a week from tomorrow as his train reaches here in the afternoon.

Every meeting is a challenge for us, every meeting holds many possibilities. Doubts are inevitable when your loved one lives so far away, but we haven't let go. It's been more than 2 years and we're still strong. I know the journey ahead won't be easy, but then again what is the meaning of a life without struggle? I don't know what tomorrow holds for us but what I do know is that the journey this far holds one of the most beautiful memories of my life.
Just wish us the best this time.
I leave you (for a very short while) with this parting thought-
Life without love is like dance without music. You
can move on without it, but it will have no

meaning.

Lots of love
Deboshree

10 comments:

TheChicGeek said...

Love the quote and so very true! Beautiful post!

When your love knocks, open the door and love, love, love, rejoice!

I am happy for you! Wishing you all good things for your visit :)

Have a Happy and Love Filled Week!

Nancy said...

Wishing you a wonderful visit!

Loved the quote.

tusharika said...

hey lady,may u n he makes a wonderful week together.may both of u be blessed with all the happiness u deserve...dont worry about the future,enjoy the blessings of today...n understand why it is called "the present"..takc roy.

Subhanjan said...

Have a great time and all my wishes are with you two. I live two thousand miles away from my beloved. But I see her every moment infront of my eyes. I know how hard it is to be far away. Once again, my best wishes are with you. Just keep on that love. Ignore the mistakes of each other (if any), as they are trivial, cause when you will grow old, you will laugh at them. Thus on this occassion let me sing:

"If music be the food of love,
Play on . . . Give me the excess of it."

GYPSYWOMAN said...

have a wonderful time with your child! that's all that's important! love your quote here! thank you so much for being such a faithful follower at my blogs -

John said...

I had been living far away from my fiancee (now wife) for more than a year. And now we're happily married and staying together :) I wish you and your baby the same too!

"Once upon a time, I wanted to know what love was. Love is there if you want it to be. You just have to see that it's wrapped in beauty and hidden away in between the seconds of your life. If you don't stop for a minute, you might miss it."

~ From the movie, Cashback (2006)

Subhanjan said...

If I am not wrong, the 'baby' here is not a child, but Deboshree's boyfriend.

Deboshree said...

Yes Subhanjan..you're right ^_^

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and i stand before you embarrassed for not having made the realization of your "baby" being not your child but your boyfriend! you will please forgive! :)

it's interesting how we all have different vernacular for things! and i did read and re-read your post before choosing the terrible faux pas! :)

Deboshree said...

@Gypsywoman-Hehehe..I think I should have chosen a more appropriate word.