Friday, October 30, 2009

A NEW CHAPTER BEGINS..


Lost in a myriad of doubts and questions, we didn't know what to expect or not to.That was the frame of mind we met in. No expectations. Just accepting what came our way.

I don't have enough words to describe how beautiful it was.

I'm so glad that things have worked out for us. It has actually more than worked out!Being in a long distance relationship is not easy but all I can say is that it isn't impossible either! Now that we have a reason to hold on to eachother, nothing can separate us! If he wouldn't have come to meet me this year, I don't think I would have the strength to hold on. So, first of all, I want to thank you for coming to me, my love.

If it weren't for him, I would never realise how much I was missing out in life. If not for him, I would never realise that inspite of the many things I do, the happiness I feel with him pales everything else in comparison. That's the truth...when I am with him, the world pales in comparison. He becomes the centre of my existence, my reason to live, my reason to achieve great things in life. Never have I felt as complete a human being as I do when I am with him.


When he was here, I asked myself a few questions-

What more can I ask when I have the man who loves me for what I am and NEVER judges me?
What more can I want when he loves me unconditionally and demands only love in return?
What more can I want when I know that he lives miles away from me and is faithful only to me?
What more can I want when all that he wants is to make me happy?
What more can I want when the man I love has more faith in me than I have in myself?

The answer is simple....I can ask for NOTHING more for I need nothing more.

Once again, this journey has shown me that nothing is impossible when we have the will to make things work. I shudder to think that I was ever thinking of letting go.

Now that he has gone, there is both happiness and sadness. Happiness because I know we will make it. Sadness...at the prospect of being without him for a long time again. Inspite of the happiness, there is a gaping hole in my life. A hole which only his love can fill.

All I can say to him is...

I will wait for you. I can close my eyes and trust you with everything I have. There is nothing I can hide from you. Everything I feel for you is there for you to see. I give you my heart for I know that you will take care of it at any cost. Even at the cost of you being hurt. I am here to prevent that. I love you with all I have and all I am capable of. Thank you for always having faith in us. Be mine for life. God bless you.




6 comments:

Nancy said...

Hmmm sounds like love to me! I hope you are very happy together, when the time finally comes.

epasen said...

I'm so happy that you've found love like that :) Emmi

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

I'm very happy for the both of you :)

And the perfect song for the moment...

All I Have To Do Is Dream by The Everly Brothers

Deboshree said...

Thank you so much guys ^_^

@John- Thank you for the song..it's beautiful!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

beautiful story - all my wishes for all the happiness in the world!!!