Thursday, November 5, 2009

This is what I think...


"In the sky of hope when the rays
start fading, don't look away. The clouds have just blocked their way, not
stopped them".

Today I want to ask all of you a question-

What is the thought which first comes to your mind when you think of me or my blog? What do you think before visiting my blog?

Something like..oh here comes another oh so philosophical and boring post?..hehe.

There are a few blogs which I regularly follow and I want to tell those people how much they mean to me and how much I love reading their blogs. So here goes-

1) Nancy- There is always a feeling of tremendous warmth whenever I think of you. Your blog gives me an insight into different facets of life and makes me believe that there is hope for everything. Thank you for ALWAYS being there. Your wisdom and honesty has always pulled me towards you.

2) Emmi- What can I say to you love? Whenever I think of you and your blog, the first word that comes to my mind is fighter. You're a fighter with tremendous courage and I love to read your blog. Everything about your blog is straight from the heart. You inspire me and always will.

3) John- Hehe..John. Whenever I think of your blog, the word open comes to my mind. You seem to be a very open hearted and kind person.Your blog invites everyone to join in and share the fun! I look forward to reading your blog because it simply documents the thoughts of a very good person with lovely thoughts.

4) Ron- Whenever there is a new entry in Ron's blog, I simply can't wait to read it! Every entry captures a new journey, a new experience and new emotions. You are a lovely writer Ron. All I can say to you is that you describe your life through a lens, and we are glad that we can share it with you. The only word that comes to my mind when I think of your blog is..amazing, simply amazing!

5) Gypsywoman- When I first stumbled upon your blog, I simply knew I had to follow you. There is something extremely beautiful and intriguing about your blog. Fearless is the word that comes to my mind when I think of your blog, for that is the impression I get from the way you write. Beautiful.
I want to thank all of you for making my blogging experience extremely beautiful and worthwhile.

Lots of love
Deboshree

3 comments:

TheChicGeek said...

Hi Deboshree :)
I love the quote and beautiful picture! You've listed some absolutely wonderful blogs in your list and I agree with you 100 percent!

I love the things you write. I always think, oh, I love her avitar...I'm a sucker for a good avitar...LOL
And I love the things she writes :) You have a beautiful blog and you are truly a beautiful person. I do love to visit you here. I need to come more often!!!! :)

So Hugs and Love to You, our Hopeful and Positive Philosopher!
Have a Wonderful Day!
xxO
Kelly

GYPSYWOMAN said...

greetings lady - thank you so much for honoring me so with such words! i am truly moved! and more than anything else, so happy that you find favor with my thoughts and words - thank you! of yours, it has such openness and warmth and honesty and beauty - rare characteristics anywhere - your friendliness and willingness to share your life are so refreshing! and i am grateful to be able to "walk along with you" on your journey -
LOVE - ABSOLUTELY LOVE your header image!!! it's perfect for your blog!

have a glorious weekend -

John said...

Hey Deboshree :) I'm so shocked to see my name listed here... I mean, I'm really honored to be one of the people whose blog you love to read :)

What do I think of your blog the first time? You know, I had my fair share of visiting new blogs, and some weren't very pleasant at all. But I must say that I was very comforted and enjoyed reading your blog, because you are someone with a beautiful mind and heart, someone I can easily identify with :) Even though I don't really share the same passion for dancing like you, but I truly enjoy reading your love, your passion, your thoughts about dancing. Perhaps one day, I will take up dancing, and I will credit this to you, for that positive influence... hahah! :)

Keep blogging and stay in touch!

John