Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm thankful




Life has changed a lot in the past year and all I can say is that I have grown. I'm thankful to be so alive and have so much love surrounding me. Honestly speaking, I really couldn't ask for more.


My dear bloggy friends, I have learnt so much from you and I'm really thankful to have met all of you. All of you have inspired me in one way or another. It is through blogging that I have realised that we all are essentially one. No matter which country we come from or which religion we follow, all of us are essentially the same. All of us come to this world to share our thoughts and that is what creates a strong bond between us.


Emmi, Ron, John, Nancy, Jenean, Kelly...I'm thankful to have found all of you ^_^. Your love and understanding has added a new dimension to my life.




I wish all of you a verrry Happy New year. The new year will bring its own adventures and challenges. I hope that all of us grow as individuals, with a richer heart and beautiful experiences to share. Through it all, walk with me.







Have a great time!


God bless you
Love
Deboshree

9 comments:

Ron said...

God bless you,Deboshree and thank you so much for the love and compassion that you share with all of us thru this blog.

All the world is luckier because of you!

I wish you every success life has to offer in 2010. You're wiser beyond your age, and for that, you shall be rewarded by those who witness your daily actions from above. To love, health, success and prosperity--CHEERS, my friend!

-Ron

Deboshree said...

Thank you for dropping by.
I am the one who is thankful to have met all of you.
Blogging has given me so much and I really appreciate your love and kindness.

Stay well
Love
Deboshree

Som said...

The blogosphere is and will hopefully be a nice and interesting place to meet people for the comings years..atleast that's what I think.

And why do I think so...less erudite don't venture for gyaan for TP over here ^_^

Onek Subecha Nuton bochorer, jodiyo technically eta amader new year noy..all hail Dr. Aloysius Lilius ^_^

John said...

Happy New Year to you, Deboshree :)

I won't mind repeating this again and again, that I'm blessed to have met you. You are truly one who makes a great friend.

I wish you all the best in this new year. Come good things, be thankful. Come bad things (I hope none), it's experience.

Happy New Year again, and take care my friend.

John

tusharika said...

hey love..may u hv a grt yr ahead...hope by nw u hv opened a few pages of PA,WPT,UN if not IFP..takc darling..may all ur long cherished dreams cm true..i stress "long cherished".

epasen said...

Happy New Year to you too love. Let's live life to the fullest together!
xxx Emmi

Deboshree said...

@som- thank you shona. Happy new yea to you too^_^

@John- It's soooo nice to see you again. Thank you so much. I wish you a verrry happy new year too my dear. God bless you dear ^_^

@Tusharika- Baby you know how much I have studied right?^_^

@Emmi- Yes love, let's live life to the fullest! I'm thankful to have met you. Be the best you can be and live to the most my dearest.

Lots of love
Deboshree

S. Susan Deborah said...

Dear Deboshree: I wish you all the best and only the best in this year and always.

Shall look forward to reading your lively and thoughtful posts.

Joy always,
Susan

Tom Bailey said...

I love your blog! I stumbled here.

I am grateful right now... how similar is that to thankful?

Thank you very much for sharing.

Best regards,
Tom Bailey