Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Where are you pulling me?


It's getting stronger. Something's pulling me. Harder with every passing day and I can't make any sense of it.

My heart says.....
Can you see??
Do you see what I see??
Can you feel the yearning that is growing inside you?
Can you feel that you want to fly?
But I ask my heart...How do I fly?
I see the roads ahead and I know I want to be there, but how do I get there?


What's happening? Is the desire to be alone becoming stronger with every passing day? Don't know the answer to that.

But one thing is for sure...
I want to explore, I want to travel and now it's just a matter of time of how long I can curb these feelings.

My heart wants to fly, my mind wants to wander, my soul wants to explore. Everything is pulling me towards an unknown destination. My mind is in a fog as I'm sure you can make out from my writing.
Can anybody please tell me what is happening to me, coz I'm certainly making no progress!

7 comments:

RANJIT said...

Hold fast your dreams. A person without dreams is like a broken winged bird who can not fly.

It is not necessary that everything should happen according to our desires. But it is very essential that whatever happens, we are somewhere responsible for such happenings and we must admit it. Everyone has it's unique place and identity in the world which one has to recognise and live with dignity.

RANJIT

Nancy said...

My 22-year-old is feeling the same way! Fly, little bird, fly!

Deboshree said...

@ Ranjit- Thank you so much for dropping by!
I'm trying, believe me, I am but things are terribly muddled up in my head.

@ Nancy- I NEED to fly, but how?? I want just want to get away and be alone for a long time. But there ain't no way to do that at this point of time.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

well, deboshree - maybe you could achieve the same thing in a lesser way - like taking one day a week and devoting that to nothing but your thoughts of wandering of flying of being alone - stay home with stacks of travel magazines and "visit" all those exotic places from the comfort of your bed on a rainy saturday - unplug the phones - don't answer the door - BE in that place you want to be/need to be - and if you can't do a whole day, use a lunch hour or an any time hour - which is what i've been forced to at times - when i am really really needing desperately to be alone, i just hop in my car and drive - sometimes sitting in a parking lot or on a deserted stretch of beach and reading one of my books - but "alone" in the confines of my car - if money is an issue [it is for everyone these days, i think], then set aside a piggy bank or a big jug or something and every day, throw all your loose change into it and designate that money to go toward your literal journey -

don't know if any of this is at all helpful to you, but certainly hope it is -

the bottom line is just as nancy says: fly, little bird, fly! you'll find the way!!!

Deboshree said...

@Gypsywoman- Thank you so much for your advice. I think I will do just that. I need that ME time!
I will figure out a way to make it happen. Thank you so much for dropping by n helping me.

Lots of love
Deboshree

epasen said...

Come to Finland.
Love,
Emmi

Anonymous said...

Amazing, I was thinking along these lines just this morning while preparing a much needed cup of coffee. The Universe is pulling you towards your destined path. I empathize with you completely because I feel like this everyday. Some days it's stifling. Don't question just put one step in front of the other and dream, explore, wander.

PS: You are making progress because you are writing out your feelings, designing the blueprint of your life :)